Friday, April 17, 2015

Inspirational people, moments and pictures in my life 2015


There are so many things that have happened to me from 2014-2015 and even though it has been the toughest two years of my life I know there were so many good moments even if they were small, many small memories made a huge impact for me and helped keep me sane.

Many of the women in these pictures have shown me the reason of "strong" and I don't mean that regular talk of someone being strong... I mean the strongest women I have ever come across in my life. They have been through so much yet they still are standing when they could easily give up.

I am obviously very proud of the TENC because not many people realize that we have no funding and there is only a small tiny group that pulled it off through all the ups and downs. I am so proud to be apart of it and to be able to make a difference each year. One day I truly see us with thousands of men and women standing and finally being heard..

From this point on many more moments will be captured and I can't wait to share them with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment